We LOVE Halloween! I just love fall in general. This year we started off the Halloween festivities by making a haunted gingerbread house with Landon. He loved decorating it, but loved ripping off all the candy once it dried even more.

This is him refusing to have his picture taken with his haunted house.

Every year my family gets together to carve pumpkins and we go all out with very detailed designs :) This year we had everyone over to our house for the event. Here is Landon with his pirate pumpkin.

The family's creations :)

The Sawyer's have a Halloween party every year and Grandma makes her famous chili and cheese soup, which I crave all year long! This year we all dressed up as famous couples. Adam and i were Samson and Delilah. I wish I would've taken a side view of Adam's hair! It was down to his butt! The scissors were supposed to be a part of my costume, but Spiderman decided they went better with his costume :)

We had my family over on Halloween night and passed out candy and went Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. My sister's husband Gary gets really in to Halloween, so they came up and helped decorate our front yard. We had a pirate gravetard with fog and everything :) Hope you all had a great and safe Halloween!!! Here our some pics of our house :)
7 comments:
Your house and pumpkins look awesome. It sounds like everyone had a great Halloween. See ya soon!
Love the costumes...can't believe how big Landon is getting!
CUTE! I always love Landon's pics! He is such a funny guy!
How cute! Looks like you guys had a blast! :)
looks like you have been having a blast! we sure do miss you guys! lets get together soon!
Your yard looks great! And I love your pumpkins! The picture at the end with the grandkids is adorable! But my absolute fav is the one with Landon refusing to get his picture taken...lol!
Those pumpkins and your front yard look great! Halloween is so much fun.
Post a Comment